You can make a donation to support our work here
- Professor Janice Fiamengo: Two “Journalists” Attended ICMI18
- ICMI19 will be held in North America
- The Non-Feminist Declaration
- Vice – a lame article on ICMI18
- ICMI18 – the best ICMI yet
- DeAnna Lorraine, “America’s #1 Relationship and Dating Coach, Matchmaker”, is coming to the conference
- Hannah Wallen, Brian Martinez
- International Conference on Men’s Issues (2019)
- An appeal
- Brendon Marotta
- Belinda Brown
- Mike Buchanan’s appeal against his MGM-related conviction to be heard in the High Court, London, 10 July – next Tuesday
- Alison Tieman: How disruptive is men’s rights?
- Screening of “American Circumcision” at the conference
- Mike Buchanan – change of conference speech title
- New scheme for conference tickets – up to three people can share a single ticket
- Paul Elam’s new conference talk title
- The 2019 conference will not be held in the UK
- Conference videos – 6oodfella
- New J4MB shirts available – “This is what a Gender Equality Activist looks like”
Monthly Archives: March 2018
Oliver Hoffmann, an Austrian MRA, will be giving a presentation at the conference – “Postfeminism and what I have learned from running a men’s rights party”
We’re delighted to announce another speaker for the conference – Oliver Hoffmann, an Austrian MRA who founded a men’s rights party in 2008. Details here.
Please support Anthony T Corniche III – crowdfunder to help him buy equipment for ICMI18. £740 raised towards £1,000 target.
Anthony T Corniche III is the amazing man responsible for the filming and editing of the presentations at ICMI16 and ICMI17. He kindly agreed to do the same again for ICMI18, and started a crowdfunder for £1,000 towards the £2,450 … Continue reading
My sincere thanks to the indefatigable and estimable Ewan Jones for filming and editing this (1:10:30), recorded in Bristol eight days ago.
The men’s 100% cotton polo shirt, in Navy We bring some exciting news. Conference polo shirts, T-shirts, and sweatshirts are available in a wide variety of garment colours, materials (well, 100% cotton or polycotton, anyway), and sizes (S/M/L/XL/XXL). Men’s T-shirts … Continue reading
We’re pleased to announce that Jordan Holbrook, a highly-regarded young British MRA, has agreed to speak at the conference. Details here.
Our thanks to Brendon Marotta for this. He will be present at the conference during the screening of the film, and will answer questions afterwards.
Brendon Marotta, director of “American Circumcision”, will be present at the screening during the conference
Some wonderful news. Brendon Marotta, director of the new award-winning film American Circumcision, will be present at a screening of the film during the conference, and answering questions afterwards. His biography: Brendon Marotta is an award-winning filmmaker based out of … Continue reading
Belinda Brown has changed her talk title to: From the flawed concept of toxic masculinity to responsive masculinity: rethinking how we conceptualise men. If you haven’t yet ordered your conference ticket(s), you have just 16 days left to do so, … Continue reading
Anthony T Corniche III is the amazing man responsible for the recording and editing of the presentations at ICMI16 and ICMI17. He’s kindly agreed to do the same again for ICMI18, and has started a crowdfunder for £1,000 towards the … Continue reading