You can make a donation to support our work here
- Professor Janice Fiamengo: Two “Journalists” Attended ICMI18
- ICMI19 will be held in North America
- The Non-Feminist Declaration
- Vice – a lame article on ICMI18
- ICMI18 – the best ICMI yet
- DeAnna Lorraine, “America’s #1 Relationship and Dating Coach, Matchmaker”, is coming to the conference
- Hannah Wallen, Brian Martinez
- International Conference on Men’s Issues (2019)
- An appeal
- Brendon Marotta
- Belinda Brown
- Mike Buchanan’s appeal against his MGM-related conviction to be heard in the High Court, London, 10 July – next Tuesday
- Alison Tieman: How disruptive is men’s rights?
- Screening of “American Circumcision” at the conference
- Mike Buchanan – change of conference speech title
- New scheme for conference tickets – up to three people can share a single ticket
- Paul Elam’s new conference talk title
- The 2019 conference will not be held in the UK
- Conference videos – 6oodfella
- New J4MB shirts available – “This is what a Gender Equality Activist looks like”
Author Archives: Mike Buchanan
Outstanding (video, 20:14).
ICMI19 will be held in North America, a three-day event in July or August. A number of people have offered to host the event in major cities. More details in due course. If you have a potential interest in hosting … Continue reading
Along with Elizabeth Hobson, our Director of Communications, and others, I recently contributed to a document whose contents I read out at the start of my conference speech – The Non-Feminist Declaration. We invite you to become a signatory. A … Continue reading
Robert Jackman’s photograph of some of the “Feminist of the Month” placards at the conference Vice has published a very silly article on the conference – here. The “journalist” is Robert Jackman. We didn’t give any media passes to Vice – … Continue reading
A little more than 24 hours have passed since the end of the conference, and I can say without fear of contradiction that it was the best conference in the series so far. All the people who’d attended all four … Continue reading
DeAnna Lorraine, “America’s #1 Relationship and Dating Coach, Matchmaker”, is coming to the conference
DeAnna Lorraine Apart from Bettina Arndt, I’d be hard pushed to think of dating coaches who’ve attended ICMIs. But DeAnna Lorraine will be joining us in London. Based in San Diego, California, she describes herself as “America’s #1 Relationship and … Continue reading
We’re delighted to announce that two well-known Americans, Hallah Wallen and Brian Martinez, will be attending the conference.
Paul Elam and I wish to consider applications to host the 2019 International Conference on Men’s Issues, in June or July 2019. It won’t be held in the UK, as it was held in London in 2016 and will be … Continue reading
On 1 June 2016 I obstructed the highway in Parliament Square, London, for a short time, as part of a protest against the police/CPS not prosecuting the people who perform Male Genital Mutilation, a crime under the Offences Against the … Continue reading
We’ve just heard from Brendon Marotta, director of American Circumcision. He apologises for now being unable to attend in person. Steven Svoboda will run the Q&A session after the film.